The Office of International Services (OIS) has a variety of professional staff members to assist you during your time at the University of Pittsburgh. In order to provide you the best service, our staff in Pittsburgh operate in functional teams.
- Administration – The Administrative team includes the OIS leadership and staff who provide services for the entire international community at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Employment Team - The Employment Team works with visiting scholars, J-1 interns, and university employees at all 5 University of Pittsburgh campuses.
- Regional Campus - While all immigration services are managed by the Pittsburgh campus, there are Regional Campus Contacts to help support international students on most regional campuses. The University of Pittsburgh at Titusville students are entirely supported by the Pittsburgh campus.
- Student Team - The Student Team works with incoming, current, and graduated students with active SEVIS records. The Immigration Specialists on the Student Team have a portfolio of specific schools that they will serve and are available for Walk-In Hours and Scheduled Appointments. Walk-In Hours are best for brief, general questions and typically last less than 5 minutes (Mondays and Thursdays from 1 PM to 4 PM). Scheduled Appointments are best for more detailed and specific questions and are scheduled for 20 minutes in length.
If you have general questions or are not clear which person to choose from our list, you can always email OIS@pitt.edu.
More Information about Delo
With over 25 years as an attorney in both the public and private sector, Delo Blough is an expert in immigration regulations related to international populations in colleges and universities. In addition to immigration expertise, Delo believes that it is vital to provide support services to international populations in order to attract and retain highly qualified candidates who will enhance the entire campus community by sharing their diverse thoughts and experiences. Delo received her J.D. from Georgetown University and is an active member of the Virginia Bar Association.
- Swanson School of Engineering - Current Students
More Information about Sara
As the Associate Director, Sara leads a team of specialists to assist international students and academic departments with various immigration related requests and to provide advising, programming and related services. She manages various special projects and administrative functions of the office.
- Scholars and Employees
- Non-Pitt Sponsored Employees
- Legal Permanent Residency Applicants
More Information about Brianna
Brianna is a Pittsburgh native and joined the Office of International Services in 2019. She serves as an Immigration Specialist on the employment team handling a variety of immigration casework for academic and administrative departments throughout the University. She earned her bachelor of fine arts degree from Carnegie Mellon University, her Masters in Law from the University of Pittsburgh and her Master’s in Business Administration from Point Park University. Prior to joining OIS, Brianna worked for various sports and entertainment organizations throughout the greater Pittsburgh region as well as working as an immigration specialist for Mastech Digital and Ansys Inc.
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
More Information about Katy
Katy is a graduate of Allegheny College with a degree in Spanish and minor in History. As Immigration Coordinator she supports the Employment Team on employment-based casework coordination and record management and basic ARO responsibilities, as well as special projects and general administrative support.
More Information about Kaylee
Kaylee earned her bachelor’s degree in Communications and International studies at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, where she spent three years assisting in mentorship program implementation and development as an international student peer mentor. As the New Student Specialist, Kaylee is an active member of NAFSA and assists the Student Team through various processes, support, and basic DSO responsibilities to ensure a smooth transition for international students into the Pitt community.
- College of Business Administration
- College of General Studies
- Dietrich School of Arts & Sciences
- Exchange Students through the Study Abroad Office
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- Graduate School of Public Health
- Katz Graduate School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Law
- School of Pharmacy
More Information about Richard
Richard joined the Office of International Services in 2012. Before arriving at Pitt, Richard served as an Assistant Director of Admissions at California University of Pennsylvania and also worked at a non-profit immigration law clinic in Portland, Maine. Richard earned his bachelor’s degree in Latin American Studies and Spanish from Bowdoin College and his Masters of Arts in Latin American Studies from Indiana University. Richard serves as an Immigration Specialist on the student team, supporting international students through advising, programming and related services.
Richard is a member of Pitt’s Mental Health Task Force. He is also a member of NAFSA Trainer Corps and has presented sessions at NAFSA Region 8 Conferences.
- University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
- University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- I-9 Reverification
More Information about Branwyn
Branwyn earned her bachelor’s degree in Anthropology from right here at the University of Pittsburgh. Before coming to OIS, Branwyn worked as a broker for a firm in the health insurance sector. As Office Coordinator, Branwyn is responsible for the front office operations as well as special projects and general administrative support.
Kati Von Lehman
Kati Von Lehman
- Swanson School of Engineering - Alumni on OPT
More Information about Kati
In her role as Compliance Coordinator, Kati works to ensure data integrity and full compliance with federal recordkeeping and reporting requirements through her management of the OIS database. In addition, in her role as DSO/ARO, she assists international students and scholars with maintaining legal status while in the United States. Kati recently completed her Masters of Public Policy Management through the Graduate School of International and Public Affairs.
Kati is an active member of NAFSA and served as the Region 8 Treasurer for 3 years. In addition, Kati has presented at regional and national conferences on a variety of topics, such as; assessment, online presentations, cross-cultural communication, and educational programming for the international community.
- School of Computing and Information
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Medicine
More Information about Jean
As an Immigration Specialist for the employment team, Jean handles a portfolio of immigration casework for academic and administrative departments throughout the University. Jean earned her bachelor’s degree in Communications from Bowling Green State University and her Master’s in Student Affairs in Higher Education from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining OIS, Jean worked in Chonburi, Thailand and at the University of Idaho in the International Programs Office.