My OIS is getting a new look!
There used to be separate log-ins for the international community and department administrators, but now anyone with a Pitt email address will click on the Log-In button. Hopefully, this will help streamline everyone's experience getting into My OIS. Those who are signing in to Limited Services will still choose Limited Services.
International Students, Scholars, and Employees
You will see a new Home Screen when you log in. The menu on the left will be the same, but now under Notifications you will see any recent emails sent from OIS and Requests will show you recently submitted e-forms. The e-forms found in the menu will be the same and function the same as in the past, they will just look a bit different.
In addition, you will see 3 icons in the upper right corner.
- Bell - The bell will take you to your Notifications and you will see a indicator with the number of new notifications since your last log-in (1 in our example below).
- Pencil - The pencil in a box will take you to Requests and you will see a indicator with the number of new e-form actions since your last log-in (1 in our example below).
- Calendar - The calendar will soon take you to events in OIS. You will be able to register for events in this space.
You will see a new Home Screen when you log in. The menu on the left will be the same, but now under Lists you will see some new features and Tasks will show you Department Services e-forms. The e-forms found in the menu will be the same and function the same as in the past, they will just look a bit different.
New Features under Lists!
- My Current and Closed Cases - You previously had access to these lists under Departmental Services, they are just easier to see now.
- My Department's Current Cases - This is a new feature where you will be able to see any casework submitted by all department administrators in your department. Therefore, if more than 1 person can submit requests for your department, you will be able to see them all.
- My Department's Employees & Scholars - Here you will be able to see all ACTIVE international employees and scholars listed in your department. If the employee or scholar is no longer or not yet active, they will not be on this list.
OIS hopes that these changes will improve your My OIS experience and make it easier to work with our office. If you have any questions, please contact Kati Von Lehman (email@example.com).